IACT College is all about discovering talented individuals, nurturing their creativity and inspiring them to go the distance. To support this vision and to ensure that all ImPossible Scholarship Champions stay ahead within the creative communication industry, IACT College is in collaboration with powerful industry players.
Applicants will reserve the following:
• 100% scholarship (waiver of total tuition fee) for stipulated tertiary programmes conducted at IACT College, Malaysia.
• Guaranteed a professional paid internship opportunity with a world-class company throughout his/her college career and will simultaneously be considered for a full-time employment upon graduation.
Note: Existing IACT College Scholarships students can apply to upgrade to the ImPossible Scholarship. (T&C Apply)
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the ImPOSSIBLE Scholarship:
1. Excellent Academic Results (Combination of A+,A and A-):
• SPM/ O levels: 8As and above
• UEC: 14 points and below for the best 5 subjects
• A-Levels: ABC/ BBB
• Foundation / Diploma/ Other Matriculation: 85% or CGPA 3.7 and above
2. Other qualities:
• Demonstrate an excellent record in extra-curricular activities, participation in clubs and societies, sports, community service and others
• Possess good attitude and leadership qualities
• Have a high level of English proficiency and good communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful:
Step 1 : Apply online via here or obtain the application form from your school counsellor or IACT College.
Step 2 : Fill in all the required information in the application form.
Step 3 : Attach all required supporting documents together with the completed form (Only certified true copies are accepted).
Step 4 : For paper application, submit the application form and supporting documents via email or in person to IACT College.
Submit your scholarship before the deadline.
a. Start Date: 5 March 2016
b. End Date: 15 April 2016
Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions apply:
1. Open to students of all nationalities in public, private and international schools in Malaysia.
2. This scholarship is based only on actual examination results.
3. Applicants will be required to undergo an interview as part of the application process.
4. Student must be registered and accepted as a student of IACT College to be entitled to any disbursements.
5. To claim for the disbursements, applicants must complete the registration process, and meet IACT College’s minimum entry requirements for the respective programme.
6. Full scholarship quantum deduction is based on tuition fee ONLY.
7. The scholarship will be granted to qualified applicants based on fund availability and successful and timely acceptance into a programme.
8. Students are entitled to only ONE scholarship / award / waiver / bursary / other forms of financial sponsorship at any one time, including sponsorship from other institutions or bodies.
9. Recipients must maintain a minimum CGPA 3.5 at the end of each academic semester in order to maintain the scholarship. Recipients who do not meet the minimum CGPA are required to refund the scholarship amount disbursed.
10. Students are required to complete their entire studies with IACT College.
11. IACT College reserves the right to involve the recipients in interviews, advertisements, photography or other publicity-related activities for the purpose of promoting the institution.
12. Recipients will be required to sign an agreement accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship or award. Recipients who fail to comply with all the terms and conditions may be required to refund the amount disbursed to him/her by IACT College.
13. All scholarship recipients are required to undergo a Scholars Development Programme during the duration of their scholarship which includes exposures to various departments within IACT College for enhanced working exposures, acting as an Ambassador of the College at various events and etc., in order to progress with their scholarship in the subsequent semester(s).
14. The decision(s) of IACT College shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the scholarship and award.
15. The terms and conditions of the scholarship and award may be modified and amended from time to time as deemed reasonable and appropriate by IACT College.
16. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Note: This publication contains information which is current as of March 2016. Changes in circumstances after this date may impact upon the accuracy or timeliness of the information.
For more details visit IACT College scholarship page at http://iact.edu.my/impossible-scholarship/
The followings are some students testimonial for you to read.
“I strongly believe IACT College would merit me in my future endowers within the creative communication industry. By working with real life clients, it trains the students to be job ready and develop essential soft skills upon graduation. Also, the people and culture at IACT College creates the perfect environment for my education stint.”
Gaston Pong Qui Wu– Diploma in Mass Communication, 2015
“IACT College is the best institution to study the creative field because of its wide connections within the creative communication industry and experienced lecturers. The ImPOSSIBLE Scholarship interview taught me how important it is to work together as a team.”
Justin Wong Zhe Xuan– BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication, 2015
“IACT College is like a unicorn – it’s magical. I could feel the care and vibrant energy radiating from everyone. Project Based Learning offered at IACT College appeals to me as it is more of a hands-on learning approach rather than regurgitating content from zombie-fying books.”
Lim Ee Yeng– Diploma in Mass Communication, 2015
“I was attracted by the Project Based Learning offered at IACT College as it enables students to work on class projects with top-tier companies. The engagement with our future employers exposes us to the creative communication world. Overall the ImPOSSIBLE Scholarship interview was a journey of self-empowerment.”
Fishy Lim Swee Yee– Diploma in Mass Communication, 2015
“I chose IACT College because it is industry founded and I’m confident it will prepare me for the working world. Even, the ImPOSSIBLE Scholarship interview session was very unique. I learnt a lot about myself through the interview and it helped boost my self-confidence.”
Teresa Tan Chin Yun– Diploma in Mass Communication, 2015
Should you need more information about this scholarship please contact IACT College scholarship directly.