Come and join MREPC, take up the challenge, fullfill your aspiration an contribute towards the nation’s development. Submit your application online at MREPC’s Official Website
MREPC Scholarship Award
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber products worldwide.
MREPC realises the needs for trained and qualified manpower in the Malaysian rubber product industry. Thus, the MREPC Scholarship Programme was established to offer deserving Malaysian graduates a platform to grow and contribute to the industry.
Since 2010, MREPC has offered scholarship to deserving students in local institutions of higher learning. More than 120 students have benefited from the programme and some has successfully become part of Malaysia’s rubber products industry.
Scholarships are awarded to students who have obtained excellent results in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as undergraduate studies at established universities in Malaysia. Students can choose to pursue technical and non-technical courses relevant to the rubber industry.
MREPC scholarship Details
What does MREPC Scholarship Award offer?
· Tuition fees (full or partial)
· Living allowance
· Internship opportunities
· Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
If that sounds good, go apply for the scholarship now.
If you have the followings, you should try apply for this scholarship.
· Malaysian citizen and be a full time student at a IPTA/local IPTS
· Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
· Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
· Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service will be an advantage
· Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
· Able to provide two credible guarantors
Field of studies
· Engineering – chemical, mechanical, electrical/electronic, industrial
· Polymer technology
· Environmental studies
· Economics/Marketing/Business studies/Statistical analysis/IT
How to apply MREPC Scholarship
Submit your application through MREPC online application system at www.mrepc.com.
Please send your completed application form with a recent passport-sized photograph, certified photocopies of your academic transcript and/or certificates, and all relevant documents.
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council
Block 2A, Level 13A-1, Plaza Sentral
JalanStesen Sentral 5, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Email: [email protected] (Trade Enquiries)
[email protected](General Enquiries
Submit you MREPC scholarship application before or on 4 May 2018
MREPC Scholarship Interview
Shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend MREPC Scholarship interview. If you are one of the lucky one, get yourself fully prepared for the scholarship interview. The get ready for MREPC scholarship interview you can read some tips and sharing about the interview here and here. They wrote in great details about MREPC Scholarship interview they have attended.
For more up-to-date information contact the scholarship provider directly. If this information is good, feel free to share it with your friends.