Jika anda berminat untuk memohon Biasiswa MNRB Fund (MNRB Scholarship Fund Awards) sila baca dengan teliti maklumat mengenai biasiswa tersebut dibawah:-
BIASISWA MNRB FUND
MNRB SCHOLARSHIP FUND, a fund established by MNRB HOLDINGS BERHAD (a Company listed on the Main Board of the Bursa Malaysia and a subsidiary of Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), invites scholarship applications from suitably qualified young Malaysians who have successfully completed their SPM/STPM and are planning to pursue a Matriculation/Foundation, Diploma, First Degree or Professional course on a full-time basis at any recognized institution of higher learning.
READ ALSO: Genting Malaysia Scholarship Awards
Fields of Study
* Actuarial Science (Professional courses)
* Risk Management (Matriculation/ foundation, diploma, bachelor degree programme)
* Insurance (Matriculation/ foundation, diploma, bachelor degree programme)
Value Of Awards
* Tuition fees based on actual for students pursuing studies at public universities or colleges and a maximum of RM8,000.00 per annum for students pursuing studies at private universities or colleges.
* Allowance of RM8,000.00 per year for local Matriculation/Foundation or Diploma courses and RM10,000.00 per year for First Degree or Professional courses.
* For professional course, subsistence allowance, any related allowance such as membership allowance, examination allowance will be paid.
a. Local Matriculation/Foundation – RM8,000 per annum
b. Local first degree – RM10,000 per annum
c. Overseas studies – Living allowance, relocation and other allowances
a. Public & Private universities and colleges – on actual
b. Overseas studies – On actual
After completing your studies, you are required to start your MNRB career. A bonding period is attached to the scholarship, where the recipient may be required to serve the MNRB Group or any of the companies designated by the Trustees of the MNRB Scholarship Fund.
READ ALSO: Titijaya Scholarship Awards
* Should be below 23 years of age
* SPM / Trials SPM – Minimum 6As, including English, Mathematics & Sciences
* STPM / Trials STPM – At least 3As and pass the General Paper or
* Matriculation Foundation / Diploma / Degree – At least a CGPA of 3.50
Actuarial Science – Professional Course
* Should be below 26 years of age
* Holds a bachelor degree in actuarial science or actuarial science management
* Must write a 1-page essay (in English and on a separate sheet of paper) describing reasons for applying for the scholarship, benefit from the course of study including education and career plans
* Preference will be given to those active in co-curricular activities
* Must not be a recipient of a scholarship/loan/financial assistance from any other organisation
TRIAL SPM/STPM RESULTS
The offer is subject to the applicants gaining entry into recognized local or overseas institutes of higher learning to pursue the approved courses
Candidates with TRIAL SPM/STPM RESULTS, who meet the above mentioned selection criteria are also encouraged to apply for the scholarship. Selected candidates will be given provisional offer of the scholarship to pursue the approved courses subject to the variance between the actual results and the trial results being within acceptable range.
How To Apply
* Visit www.mnrb.com.my or https://www.mnrb.com.my/career/scholarships download the Scholarship Application Form or e-mail at [email protected] OR
* Request for the form by sending in a 16 cm x 23cm self-addressed envelope affixed with a 50 sen stamp to the MNRB SCHOLARSHIP FUND at the below address; OR
* Collect the forms at :
MNRB SCHOLARSHIP FUND
11th Floor, Bangunan Malaysian Re
No 17, Lorong Dungun
50490 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel: 03 – 2096 7160 (Puan Jannah)
Fax: 03 – 2093 0368
Closing date is 12 January 2018
Completed application forms with copies of relevant certificates and documents must reach the above address. Ineligible candidates,incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
READ ALSO: Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) Scholarship
For more and up-to-date info please contact the scholarship provider directly or visit MNRB Scholarship official website.