- Maxis Women in Tech Scholarship
- Maxis Tech Scholarship
- Maxis Young Leaders Scholarship
Boleh pilih salah satu kategori biasiswa yang sesuai dengan anda di atas.
If you are Maxis postpaid costumer and still looking for scholarship this is a great opportunity for you. Maxis is offering Maxis Scholarship for Excellence for undergraduate in Malaysia.
Maxis Scholarship for Excellence detailed description
- Applicants or their parents must be a Maxis postpaid customer with a minimum of one year tenure with Maxis postpaid services, having a good payment record with Maxis.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens aged below 23 years old.
- Applicants must not be bonded to any body and must have secured an unconditional offer from a local or foreign university prior to applying for the Maxis Scholarship for Excellence Award (MSEA).
- Applicants currently in their 1st or 2nd year of undergraduate studies may also apply for this scholarship.
Applicants must achieve the following academic results :
- SPM or equivalent: minimum 6As
- Either one of the following foundation courses:
* STPM: minimum 3 As, or
* Matriculation/Diploma: CGPA 3.5 or above, or
* A Level: minimum 3 As, or
* Australian TER: minimum 90.0, or
* Recognised Foundation/Pre-University courses: Equivalent to CGPA 3.5 or above, or
* International Baccalaureate: minimum 36.0
- Current first or second year students: must have CGPA of 3.5 or above.
Applicants are also required to
- Possess a good command of the English language, both written and oral;
- Be a team player;
- Excel in extra-curricular activities and sports; and
- Possess leadership qualities.
* The local or overseas universities must be recognized by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. For local universities, there is no restriction to field of studies; for overseas universities, required field of studies are those related to the telecommunications industry.