Putrajaya Perdana Scholarship for SPM Leavers (Lepasan SPM)
The education of our younger generation has been an issue very close to the heart of PPB. With our annual PPB Scholarship program, we wish to provide educational opportunities to the youth of the nation and to build a better future for the deserving and needy Malaysian students who would otherwise be denied of higher education due to financial constraints.
a. Offers up to RM4,000/RM7,000 per academic year for Diploma/Degree programme respectively
b. Opens to financially needy and academically deserving students who are currently pursuing/intending to pursue higher education in local
c. Requires successful scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy availability)
FIELDS OF STUDY
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Building/Construction Management
* Must be a Malaysian citizen
* Full-time student in local university/college
* Already gained/intended to seek acceptance into local public/private universities/colleges/ polytechnics (for new undergraduates, please submit to us via email the letter of acceptance once you received it)
* Excellent SPM/STPM/Diploma or other relevant results
* Currently not holding any other scholarship or receiving any financial assistance from any other organizations
* Download the application from HERE: PDF ( 404KB) and email to [email protected] Please do not email other attachments such as results, co-curriculum certificates in this preliminary application. OR
* Obtain and submit a hardcopy of the application at the address below:
Corporate Communications Department
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (465327-P)
3rd Floor, No. 5 Jalan P16, Precinct 16, 62150 Putrajaya
Tel: 03-8886 8830 Fax: 03-8889 5668
Completed forms with relevant documents (photo, photocopy of IC, last examinations’ results) must reach us before the deadline. Please check our official webpage for latest news.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview. For more and up-to-date information contact the scholarship provider directly.