Yayasan Proton Scholarship award 2012 is one of the most sought after scholarship in Malaysia. The scholarship is now open for interested and qualified Malaysian student. The deadline is 30th April 2012. Read on for more information about Yayasan Proton Scholarship Award.
Organisation Type: Private Sector / Organisation
Fund Type: Scholarship
Sponsored By: PROTON HOLDINGS BERHAD
Yayasan PROTON was established in 1994 under the Memorandum of Association (MOA) – Companies Act 1965 with the main objective was to prepare for a long-term manpower development program for talent supply to meet PROTON’s future requirement. Yayasan receives and administers funds for education, scientific and charitable purposes including fostering, developing and improving education of all kinds approved under the Educational laws of Malaysia and in consistent with the National Education Policy and Education Act, 1961.
Yayasan Proton Scholarship Award is offered under Yayasan Proton. It is one of the best scholarship schemes targeted for high achieving students, deserving students from low-income family as well as children of PROTON employees. The award is designed for students to pursue relevant and recognised degree programs from public and selected private universities in Malaysia. This program has been a success story thus far in developing and preparing talent pipeline, and they ultimately become proud human capital assets of PROTON Group. The scholarship award is offered on yearly basis and we encourage all eligible Malaysians to apply for this scheme. Besides scholarship, students who pursue degree programs also have the opportunity to experience hands on technical exposure with PROTON through the Internship Program.
* Excellent Students
* Students from Deserving Family
* Children of PROTON Employees
* CGPA of 3.5 and above*
* Posses strong leadership traits and
* good communication skills/proficient in English
* Active in extra-curricular activities
* Students must possess excellent SPM examination results, including distinction in BM, English and Mathematics
*Students with CGPA of 3.2 & above and possess the other requirements are also encouraged to apply.
* Eligibility will be based on merit of achievement for all categories
* Students must not be recipients of other sponsorship/ loans/ financial assistance from any other organisation or educational institutions
* The scholarship is valid only for Malaysian citizens pursuing related Degree at local public or private universities only
* Students who have secured placement at above Universities to pursue Degree upon completion of Diploma / STPM / Matriculations
* Students who are currently pursuing Degree and have more than four remaining semesters to complete
RELEVANT DEGREE PROGRAMS
Automotive Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Electrical, Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering/Software Engineering/Accountancy /Finance /Economics/ Business Administration (Marketing/Management & others)/ Information Technology
** Programs are non-exhaustive and may vary from time to time according to business requirements
* Full academic & tuition fees
* Subsistence allowance
* Accommodation (terms & conditions applies)
* Internship program at PROTON
* Guaranteed employment opportunity upon completion of studies subject to terms and conditions applied
HOW TO APPLY
Download the application form, complete all documents and send to:
Group Human Resource,
PROTON Holdings Berhad
HICOM Industrial Estate,
40918, Shah Alam,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
Note: Kindly indicate “Scholarship Program” at the top left corner of the envelope.
For more information on this scholarship CLICK HERE
Deadline: 30 April 2012