Nilai International College Scholarship 2013/2014 is now available. With this scholarship, lucky students or Nilai college scholarship recipients will not need to worry about paying thier Nilai university college fees as those will be included in the scholarship.
Nilai International University College is one of the best top college in Malaysia, where Nilai International College main campus building is located No l, Persiaran Universiti, Putra Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan in Nilai Malaysia. Although Nilai University College fees is probably high to some people but we believe with this Nilai International College Scholarship you can studies without having to worry about paying the college fees anymore.
The Nilai International College Scholarship Scheme has been carefully crafted to recognise the unique capabilities and achievements of every student:
a. The Nilai U High Achiever Scholarship is awarded to students with outstanding academic achievements.
b. The Nilai U Merit Scholarship is awarded to deserving students who have done reasonably well in their examinations.
c. The Nilai U Extra-Curriculum Excellence Award is awarded to students with outstanding extra-curricular activities.
d. Nilai U Enrichment for Life Award (EFL) is awarded to students who have held active roles in leadership and extra-curricular activities.
1. SPM/O-Level – 9As / STPM – 3As / UEC – 6As / A-Level – 3As / SAM/HSC/AUSMAT – TER/UIA 90 / ICPU (6 best subjects) – 90
2. Open to only new Malaysian students/ applicants that have never studied in Nilai University.
3. All applications are subjected to the terms and conditions herewith.Applicants must meet the performance criteria as stated in each category of scholarship before an offer of award can be made. Applicants who do not qualify will be automatically disqualified without prior verbal or written notice.
4. Applicants must attach ALL required documents before the application can be considered for the award. Failure to submit all documents as requested may render the application null and void. Receipt of the application and documents do not automatically warrant that the scholarship has been awarded to the applicant. The applicant will receive written notification of the scholarship offer.
5. Once an applicant has indicated acceptance of the scholarship, he or she must be enrolled as a full-time student for the entire length of the programme(s) as stated in the letter of offer.
6. The current year’s trial/ forecast results are accepted if the official results have not been released at the point of intake. However, the Scholarship will be conditionally awarded with the forecast results until the official/ actual results are produced.
7. The official/ actual results must meet the original results submitted for the initial scholarship consideration; otherwise, the scholarship will be downgraded to the next level or forfeited. If the official/ actual results exceed the original results submitted for the initial scholarship consideration, the applicant is given an opportunity to apply for a scholarship/ award of a higher value (if not already at the maximum value) – which if approved, will take effect from the next semester onwards. In all situations, there will be neither a refund nor top-up (whichever applies) required on the tuition fees paid.
8. For official/ actual results, applicants may only use the current year’s results.
9. The scholarship is neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash or other alternatives. In the event a student decides to discontinue his or her studies, the scholarship will be forfeited.
9. Students must take a “full-load” of subjects every semester.
10. The scholarship will be terminated upon completion of the normal prescribed study period specified by Nilai University.The Scholarship is offered for first take of tuition fees only. Students are NOT allowed to defer semesters – unless in extenuating circumstances approved by the Office of Admission & Records (OAR). Any costs for re-sits and re-takes (if any) must be borne by the student.
This scholarship invites top achievers to take/select any programmes being offered by Nilai University
1. 100% tuition fee
2. Accommodation waiver
How to apply
a. Complete Nilai U application and scholarship forms HERE
B. Attach: 2 certified copies of qualifications;1 passport-sized photo;Certified copies of relevant extra-curricular certificates;
c. Attend interview
Contact the Programme Counsellor at +6 06 850 2308.
Or visit this linkhttp://www.nilai.edu.my/admissions/admissions-malaysian-students
Deadline: No deadline